Rent the entire bike for you and your friends to enjoy a private ride through the city! Check out the hottest bars, distilleries, breweries, and more.
All riders must present a valid ID at the time of the tour, be 21 or over and sign a liability agreement.
- The Pickled Pedaler is BYOB. No glass please.
- Please don’t drink and drive. [ try UBER 🙂 ]
- Beer, Wine, premixed drinks or prepackaged mixed drinks work best. Please pack up your coolers before arriving. All drinks brought on board must be in aluminum cans or plastic containers. No hard liquor shots (jello, pudding, or otherwise) and/or glass permitted on board the Pickled Pedaler.
All tours start and end at 602 Virginia Ave. Home of The Pickled Pedaler!
All reservations booked online are considered tentative until you receive an email confirmation that your tour has been booked and payment has been received.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour.
- All members of your group should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are a 1-hour 45-minute reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Reservations can be made here by clicking the book now button at the top of the page. Full payment is required at the time of booking
Damage and Cleaning Policy
We at the Pickled Pedaler pride ourselves on providing a clean and safe tour to our riders. In keeping up with our policy we ask that our rider respect our bike and facilities. Please be advised that any damage or excessive messes (i.e. vomiting) will lead to a $100 cleaning fee charged to the card on file.
Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the tour date, can be rescheduled or issued a refund for the charged amount less $30 for credit card processing fees. Cancellations less than 14 days – no refund or rescheduled will be issued. If Canceled inside 7 days of tour date, you are responsible for the full price of the tour, regardless of the deposited amount.
You can now modify your tour outside of the 14 day cancellation policy
We are always watching the weather closely. If the weather is severe enough (ie; thunder, lightning, freezing rain, or severe flooding) you will be notified and offered a rain check. Please never assume your tour is cancelled. Please call if you have questions about the status of your tour.
The Pickled Pedaler will pedal on rain or shine! You will stay semi dry under the canopy roof. FREE rain ponchos are offered to all riders. We make stops along the way at a bar/brewery to dry off. We have found that most pedaler’s have the most fun singing in the rain! Check out our photos and reviews if you don’t believe us! Let the good times roll.