All riders must present a valid ID at the time of the tour, be 21 or over and sign a liability agreement.
- The Pickled Pedaler is BYOB. No glass please.
- Please don’t drink and drive. [ try UBER 🙂 ]
- Beer, Wine, premixed drinks or prepackaged mixed drinks work best. Please pack up your coolers before arriving. All drinks brought on board must be in aluminum cans or plastic containers. No hard liquor shots or glass permitted on board the Pickled Pedaler.
All tours start and end at 602 Virginia Ave. Home of The Pickled Pedaler!
All reservations booked online are considered tentative until you receive an email confirmation that your tour has been booked and payment has been received.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the tour.
- All members of your group should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- All tours require a 2 hour reservation minimum.
We accept all major credit cards. Reservations can be made here.
Cancellations made 14 days or more, prior to the tour date, can be rescheduled or you will be issued a refund for the charged amount less $30 for credit card processing fees. Cancellations less than 14 days – no refund or rain check will be issued. You are responsible for the full price of the tour, regardless of the deposited amount.
We are always watching the weather closely. If the weather is severe enough ie; thunder, lightning, freezing rain you will be notified two hours prior to your tour start time to offer a rain check. You may also choose to ride anyway as long as the weather is safe. Never assume your tour is cancelled.
The Pickled Pedaler will pedal on rain or shine! You will stay semi dry under the canopy roof. FREE rain ponchos are offered to all riders. We will make a stop or two along the way at a bar/brewery to dry off. We have found that most pedaler’s have the most fun singing in the rain! Check out our photos and reviews if you don’t believe us! Let the good times roll.