All riders must present a valid ID at the time of the tour, be 21 or over and sign a liability agreement.
- The Pickled Pedaler is BYOB. No glass please.
- Please don’t drink and drive. [ try UBER 🙂 ]
- Beer, Wine, premixed drinks or prepackaged mixed drinks work best. Please pack up your coolers before arriving. All drinks brought on board must be in aluminum cans or plastic containers. No hard liquor shots or glass permitted on board the Pickled Pedaler.
All tours start and end at 602 Virginia Ave. Home of The Pickled Pedaler!
All reservations booked online are considered tentative until you receive an email confirmation that your tour has been booked and payment has been received.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the tour.
- All members of your group should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- All tours require a 2 hour reservation minimum.
We accept all major credit cards. Reservations can be made here.
Cancellations made 14 days or more, prior to the tour date, will be issued a refund for the charged amount less $25 to cover credit card processing fees.
- We pedal rain or shine.
- Weather cancellations will not be made until the start of the tour depending on the current weather.
- We are required to cancel if there is lighting or other serve weather. If your tour is cancelled we will be happy to reschedule your ride.
Book a Private Tour
This 2 hour tour is for groups of up to 14 people. You are renting the entire bike. BYOB. Each tour makes 2-3 stops while pedaling thru Indianapolis’s beautiful downtown streets, giving you the chance to check out some downtown hot spots and amazing breweries. When and where we pedal is up to you. Our drivers are always happy to give suggestions or just take the wheel.
Book a Public Tour
This 2 hour tour is great for smaller groups or just a couple.You are renting $30/seat. BYOB. Each tour makes 2-3 stops while pedaling thru Indianapolis’s beautiful downtown streets, giving you the chance to check out some downtown hot spots and amazing breweries.
*All Public Tours are tentative until we have a minimum of 8 riders, and you receive a email confirmation.